Broadway Recreation Center
The Broadway Recreation Center is a main Red Cross Shelter in times of disaster for the citizens of Mesa, Arizona. The Broadway Recreation Center has the ability to cancel a rental if the building is needed by the Red Cross. The Licensee agrees that if the Red Cross needs to utilize the facility their rental can and will be canceled with as little as an hour notice.
1. No smoking is allowed. Tobacco products, drugs, and alcohol are not allowed in the facility. Anyone exhibiting signs of being under the influence of a controlled substance will be denied entry.
2. Water in a clear plastic container with a lid is allowed throughout the facility. Other food and beverages are restricted to the Activity Room or main lobby areas.
3. No chewing gum is allowed in any area of the facility.
4. Coolers, including orange igloos, are not allowed in the gymnasium.
5. No hanging on the rims or backboards.
6. Site Supervisor has complete control of the facility and program.
7. No spitting on the gym floor or in the water fountains.
8. All trash must be removed from the gym at the end of the day.
9. Gym floor must be swept between every game.
10. Pets, other than guide animals, are not allowed in the facility.
11. The goal is for the renter to use the facility and leave it without any trace of having been there. Clean up fees can be added to total rental fee.
The rental rates presented are effective rental fees as of August 1st, 2014 for the Broadway Recreation Center. To download a PDF of the rental rates click on any part of the image to the left stating the fees or click HERE.
You must present a general commercial liability insurance policy prior to approval with MASD/Broadway Recreation Center listed as additionally insured. Further instructions are listed on the instruction sheet which you can download as a PDF if you click HERE.